- 1 Introduction
- 2 Make sure that your apple watch is on the latest version
- 3 Open your iPhone and go to settings
- 4 Tap on my watch and then scroll down until you see the snapchat app
- 5 Toggle the button to add Snapchat to your apple watch
- 6 Open the Snapchat app on your apple watch
- 7 You will only be able to see notifications from snapchat.
- 8 Conclusion
if you have an apple watch and want to use snapchat, then this article is for you.
Make sure that your apple watch is on the latest version
If you are using an older version of Snapchat on your Apple Watch, it is time to update. The latest version is 7.5.1 and will allow you to use Snapchats features like sending video messages and Stories that are saved for 24 hours before they disappear forever!
If you don’t update, then the app will not appear in the App Store after installing it (which means no more updates). This can cause problems with other apps that rely on this functionality such as Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp which may break down if users continue using these services without fixing their broken connections first – so make sure everything works properly before trying anything new!
Open your iPhone and go to settings
To get Snapchat on your Apple Watch, you will first need to open the iPhone app.
- Open the Apple Watch app and tap on your watch. This will bring up a menu of all of the apps installed on your device, including Snapchat and other third-party apps like Google Maps or Spotify.
- Scroll down until you see “My Watch” at the bottom of this screen—this is where you’ll find any apps that have been downloaded onto or synced with your watch (if they are not synced, they will appear as grayed out). If there isn’t an option here yet though, just tap “Add App” at any time during setup and select “Choose from App Store” then navigate over to this page again when prompted by iTunes before proceeding further into setup steps below!
Tap on my watch and then scroll down until you see the snapchat app
To add Snapchat to your Apple Watch, you’ll first need to open the iPhone app on your phone. Once it’s open and you’re in Settings, scroll down until you see “My Watch” (or whatever name is associated with your Apple Watch). Then tap on that option and make sure Snapchat has been added to it by checking off its box in the bottom left corner of this screen.
When everything looks good, turn back around so that we can toggle our button! Tap on “Add Snapchat” at the bottom left corner of our screen and select “Activate.” Now just wait for Snapchat’s logo animation (the little person) to appear overtop of any other apps on our watch face when we press down on either side of its icon—and voila!
- Open the Snapchat app on your iPhone
- Tap on the gear icon in the top right corner
- Tap “Settings”
- Scroll down and tap “Add to Apple Watch”
Open the Snapchat app on your apple watch
To open the Snapchat app on your Apple Watch, you’ll need to swipe left. Once you’ve done this, you should see a camera icon in the center of your screen. Simply tap it and start recording video!
The next time you’re in front of a friend who has Snapchat and they send you a message or photo (or even just say hi), they’ll be able to see this new feature as well.
You will only be able to see notifications from snapchat.
You can only see notifications from Snapchat on your Apple Watch.
You can’t send snaps from your Apple Watch, view stories or even see any of the content that people have sent you or posted publicly.
There you have it! You can now use Snapchat on your apple watch. It’s easy and fun, but we still recommend keeping an eye on your phone so that you don’t miss any important messages or calls.